Tonight’s episode of WWE NXT is presented from the WWE Capitol Wrestling Center in Orlando, Florida.
Follow along here for results of all the matches and noteworthy moments and keep refreshing for updates. Be sure to chat it up in the comments below and tell us your thoughts while watching this episode!
- Zoey Stark opened the show with a promo to reference her surprise return and win in last week’s battle royal. Cora Jade interrupted to complain that she had the match won. Toxic Attraction then came out to talk trash. Stark suggested Mandy Rose should put her belt on the line tonight. Gigi Dolin volunteered to fight her instead and plans to put her back on the shelf with another injury.
- Grayson Waller defeated Wes Lee by pinfall.
- Schism was interviewed by McKenzie Mitchell. Rip Fowler and Jagger Reid will now be able to reach their true potential. Joe Gacy can see the pain on the face of Cameron Grimes and wants to be the lost father figure in his life. He wants Grimes to join them.
- Backstage, Arianna Grace is upset at Indi Hartwell for eliminating her last week. Hartwell points out that this isn’t a beauty pageant like Grace is used to.
- Apollo Crews defeated Xyon Quinn by pinfall.
- Zoey Stark defeated Gigi Dolin by pinfall. Cora Jade jumped Stark from behind until Roxanne Perez came out to make the save. Stark will face Rose in three weeks at the next TV special, NXT Heatwave.
- Wendy Choo woke up on the wrong side of the bed because of Tiffany Stratton. Their feud isn’t over. The next time Stratton sees her, it’ll be lights out.
- JD McDonagh cut a promo in the crowd, telling someone to be safe eating their popcorn and spoke to the timekeeper about how his bell hammer could really hurt someone, complimented Alicia Taylor’s voice, informed Wade Barrett that the calcium deposits in his hand are something to watch out for, threatened to break Vic Joseph’s collarbone and invited Bron Breakker to come out. Breakker will face McDonagh at Heatwave. McDonagh headbutted Breakker, but Breakker knocked McDonagh down and stood tall.
- Alundra Blayze returned to help Roxanne Perez take Cora Jade’s tag team title belt out of the trash can and announce that next week, there will be a Fatal 4-Way elimination tag team match to crown the next NXT women’s tag team champions.
- Giovanni Vinci defeated Andre Chase by pinfall.
- Backstage, Yulisa Leon and Valentina Feroz spoke about being excited for their NXT women’s tag team title opportunity. Sanga told them whatever standard they set, the world will follow them and is rooting for them. Meanwhile, Katana Chance and Kayden Carter have a true friendship and don’t think Ivy Nile and Tatum Paxley are even a proper team. Elektra Lopez walked over to talk trash about the upcoming eight-man tag. Paxley went after her and a brawl ensued.
- Indi Hartwell defeated Arianna Grace by pinfall.
- Next week, Von Wagner will face Solo Sikoa in a Falls Count Anywhere match.
- Kiana James had a PowerPoint presentation about Nikkita Lyons being a major problem in the women’s division.
- A video package broke down the feud between Alba Fyre and Lash Legend.
- Eight-Man Tag Team Match: The D’Angelo Family defeated Diamond Mine by pinfall.
What did you think of this episode of NXT? Tell us your thoughts in the comments section below!
If using any of the above content, please credit the author with ah/t to ewrestlingnews.com